Freelap Radio Chip
The Freelap Radio chip stores split and Lap times when triggered by a Tx Junior Pro.
The data is sent to the Pro Coach once an athlete passes within 10 metres of a radio relay, allowing a coach or teacher to view the data.
Each athlete is required to wear a chip.
An unlimited amount of Radio chips can pass a Tx Junior Pro.
The Radio chip is worn around the waist with the chip in the middle of the hips allowing for consistent accurate timing.
The FXchip does not have any buttons. The device automatically turns on when moved and automatically turns off when not in use after 10 minutes of inaction.
- SAFE TIME (MINIMUM SPLIT TIME): (at 10M/S THE DISTANCE MINIMUM BETWEEN TRANSMITTERS IS 7M)
- RADIO TRANSMISSION: FXCHIP TO RELAY 10M
- MEMORY CAPACITY: 6000 LAPS
- BATTERY: CR2032 (User Replaceable)
- BATTERY LIFE: 2000H / 5 YEARS STAND-BY
- WATER RESISTANT IPX7