Completely wireless and automatic, this transmitter lets you obtain precisely your lap times and rest times.
Compact and very easy to use, you just have to turn it on and to put it on the starting block. It emits a magnetic field detected automatically by the transponder FxSwim when the swimmer cross it. Times are sent as soon as the swimmer cross a transmitter. The Tx H2O Pro is fully adapted for swimming, and send timing data without risk of interference or loss of signal.
This transmitter lets you obtain precise lap times over the desired distance.
In a pool of 25m you can choose to get lap times over 50m by placing 1 transmitter only on the starting block (so you time the round trip). In a pool of 50m you can choose to get lap times over 50m by placing 2 transmitters (1 transmitter at each end of the swimmer’s lane length).
Thanks to MyFreelap app you will be able to see the total swimming distance covered during the training.
With Freelap you can easily time several swimmers simultaneously. You just have to add as many transmitters as there are lanes to time.
Specially designed for swimming, the Tx H2O Pro is particularly robust, resistant to water and chlorine. Also, it comes with a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery (with an automatic shutdown function that conserves the battery).
- Weight: 400g
- Dimensions: 55 x 115 x 195 mm
- Compatibility: FxSwim
- Transmitter with 1 code: Finish
- Detection field: 2.5m
- Accuracy: 2/100 of a second
- Minimum distance between 2 transmitters: 50m
- Battery: 3.7V 5Ah LiPo + charging indicator, and automatic shutdown after 12h (charging time: 10 hours)
- Battery life : 60 hours
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20 ° C to +50 ° C
• TURN ON YOUR TX H2O PRO : To turn on the transmitter simply press the central “ON” button for 1 second.
• PLACE YOUR TX H2O PRO :
– Place the Tx H2O Pro on the starting block (or on the ground at the end of the swim lane) The transmitter has a detection field of 2.5m, it must be placed as follows:
– This transmitter has the shape of an arrow. Place it at the end of the water line, pointing the tip of the arrow towards the swim lane.
– Place the transmitter at a maximum distance of 2.5m from the water (so that the transponder of the swimmer crosses the detection field). This transmitter lets you obtain accurate passage times over the desired distance:
> In a swimming pool of 25m you can choose to obtain passage times over 50m by placing 1 transmitter only on the starting block (you time the round – trip, so 50m).
> In a swimming pool of 50m you can choose to obtain passages times over 50m by placing 2 transmitters (1 transmitter at each end of the swimmer’s water line).
• SIMULTANEOUSLY USE TX H2O PRO TRANSMITTERS ON ADJACENT SWIMMING LANES :
The Tx H2O Pro only covers one swimming lane. You can time several swimming lanes by placing Tx H2O Pro transmitters at the end of each water line.