The new Tx Touch Pro transmitter is slimmer than the previous model and has a user replaceable lithium battery rated at 15,000 starts. The Tx Touch Pro automatically triggers the Radio Chip when the athlete releases the button on first movement from a block start. The transmitter also has an audible beep; this feature can be used to include reaction time in the sprint when an assistant holds the transmitter and releases the button in close proximity to the athlete.
The Tx Touch should not be used with standing starts. The Tx Junior Pro should be used for standing or 3 point starts.
Freelap Tx Touch Pro
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimensions: Diameter 82 x 10 mm
- Compatibility: FxChip / FxChip BLE
- Transmitter with 1 code: Start
- Accuracy: 1/100 second
- Detection field: 1.5 meters
- Battery: Lithium CR2032 (user-replaceable battery) + Low battery indicator
- Battery life: 15’000 starts
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20 ° C to +50 ° C