THE TRANSPONDER USING BLUETOOTH SMART TECHNOLOGY, SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SWIMMING.
The FxSwim transponder let you record and watch your time and heart rate live throughout training.
• Lap times and rest times: FxSwim detects Tx H2O Pro transmitter crossed by swimmers and then automatically and instantly transmits all timing data via bluetooth to your mobile device (via MyFreelap app – free download on App Store and Google Play Store).
• Heart rate: FxSwim receives all the heartrate data detected by your Swim Belt. The system records the data locally and transmits them automatically, instantly and continuously via bluetooth to your mobile device.
As soon as the swimmer crosses a transmitter, the lap time and the heart rate (average over the last 5 seconds) are displayed live in realtime. You can also view live heart rate during the training session as it’s updated every 5 seconds. Finally, once the training is finished, you can view the graph containing all the lap times and rest periods as well as all the heart rate (beat by beat). The graph can quickly create a complete and objective analysis of your or your athlete’s performance.
All data is saved automatically. It can be displayed live and / or consulted later.
Freelap system can be used by:
• The coach: who receives the data live on his mobile device at the edge of the pool, and can also review it later. Each FxSwim has a unique ID number, which lets you time several swimmers simultaneously.
• The swimmer himself: who can use a connected watch and a headset to receive the data throughout his training.
Ultra simple to use, the transponder has only one central button for switching it on. It stops automatically after 1 minute of inactivity.
It is the most compact and lightweight transponder on the market. You just have to place it in the small pocket on the back of the Swim Vest provided for this purpose.
Convenient, automatic, and smart, it will revolutionize your training!
- Dimensions: 52 x 43 x 10mm
- Weight: 9g
- Technology: Bluetooth smart (BLE)
- Data: Lap Time (LAP) / Rest Time (Break) / Heart Rate (HR)
- Compatibility: Swim Belt, Swim Vest, Tx H2O Pro
- Accuracy: Time: 2/100 of a second / heart rate: beat by beat
- Memory: 48 hours of training
- Battery: CR 2032
- Battery life: 400h hours (+ low battery indicator)
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20 ° C to +50 ° C