The Freelap BLE chip transmits data direc to a smartphone or tablet after being set off by a Freelap transmitter.
The Bluetooth transponder detects transmitters crossed by the athlete, and automatically send all timing data via bluetooth on your mobile device (MyFreelap app – free download on Android and iOS)
The FxChip BLE transponder has no button: it automatically turns on when moved and stops after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Each FxChip transponder has a unique ID number, which let you time multiple athletes simultaneously.
It is the most compact and lightest transponder on the market, and it can be easily attached using its attachment clip (included) or a belt (option).
Ultra easy to use, autonomous and smart, it will revolutionize your trainings!
Freelap BLE Chip
- Dimensions: 36 x 48 x 14mm
- Weight: 17g
- Technology: Bluetooth smart (BLE)
- Compatibility: Tx Gate Pro, Tx Touch Pro, Tx Junior Pro, Tx Pro Track, Tx H2O Pro, Tx FullTrack Pro, PowerUnit (with Tx Unit65 / Tx Unit3), CxUnit, LED Display
- Accuracy: 2/100 of a second
- Memory: 10 LAP
- Battery: CR 2032
- Battery life: 2000 hours
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Operating temperatures: -20 ° C to +50 ° C
• TURN ON / OFF YOUR FXCHIP BLE : The Bluetooth transponder does not have any buttons: it automatically turns on when moved and stops after 10 minutes of inactivity.
• ATTACH THE FXCHIP BLE :
– For race sports or trainings (sprint, middle distance, circuit training…) :
Attach your FxChip BLE to the athlete using his attachment clip (provided) : Insert the clip into the notch at the top of the back of your FxChip BLE. Then hang the clip on the belt of the athlete’s short. It must imperatively be attached to the waist, centered in the alignment of the navel and positioned vertically.
– For MTB :
The FxChip BLE must be attached to the bike using the velcro tape. It must be attached on the fork of the bike, positioned horizontally, facing outwards.
• The FxChip BLE is an autonomous and smart device that does not require any manipulation, except its good fixation and orientation.